Mexico's border state in the northeast of Tamaulipas approved on Wednesday to recognize marriage between gay and straight which makes it legal in all districts across the nation.The Tamaulipas Congress Tamaulipas approved the recognition of equal marriage in their Civil Code, it said on its official tweet account.
The legislation was approved in the same month three states also ratified the law, which is an unanticipated sign of progress in a nation that is known for its high rates of gender violence.
Today is an historic moment for Mexico's LGBTQ community as well as for Mexico. Our families and we are more prominent, more equal, and we're an era of greater justice in the country,said LGBTQ activist Enrique Torre Molina.He said to slot game online mega888.
- Waa Banjul Football vs. Warriors Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- Falcons vs. Banjul Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- GAMTEL vs. Hawks Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- St. Jakob Rosental vs. Köttmannsdorf Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:30 PM
- FK Liepaja vs. Super Nova Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM