Irrigation and Drainage Department (DID) has issued a warning of areas at risk for flooding across the country over the next 12 hours.Based on forecasts for rain from the Meteorological Department The Southeastern Asia-Oceania flash Flood Guidance System (SAOFFGS) system, and the DID flood forecast model there was a chance of flash flooding in some areas if heavy rainfall or thunderstorms were observed.
These included Selangor (Petaling and Klang districts), Penang (Seberang Prai Utara, Selatan & Tengah and Timur Laut districts), Johor (Muar and Tangkak districts), Pahang (Kuantan and Temerloh districts) and Sarawak (Samarahan and Kucing) districts.
In Kuala Lumpur the Dato Onn Roundabout - Bank Rakyat, Jalan Chow Sow Lin, Pekan Salak Selatan, Razak Mansion, Jalan Loke Yew, Jalan Raja Chulan, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Jalan Pudu, Jalan Tun Perak, Masjid Jamek, Universiti Malaya, Kg. Pantai Dalam, Jalan Dang Wangi, Jalan Maarof, Jalan Kia Peng, Jalan Leboh Pazar and its adjacent areas have been designated as areas at risk of flooding.He said to best online slots malaysia.
- Waa Banjul Football vs. Warriors Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- Falcons vs. Banjul Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- GAMTEL vs. Hawks Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- St. Jakob Rosental vs. Köttmannsdorf Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:30 PM
- FK Liepaja vs. Super Nova Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM