Manchester United soccer player Mason Greenwood was granted bail on Wednesday after a private hearing following his arrest for the attempted rape of a child, controlling behavior and assault.The 21-year-old was detained in January, following the posting of images and videos from social media were uploaded by a woman who reported instances which involved violence.
Greenwood received bail in Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court after a private hearing being remanded in detention following his appearance in Manchester as well as Salford Magistrates Court on Monday.The British Crown Prosecution Service on Saturday granted permission to Greater Manchester Police to charge Greenwood with "attempted rape, engaging coercive and controlling behavior and assault causing physical harm to a person".
The alleged victim, neither Greenwood or his representatives have made any comments on any of the allegations made against Greenwood.He's still banned by his club. They released a statement after Saturday.He said to sportsbook malaysia.
Manchester United is aware there are criminal allegations filed against Mason Greenwood by the Crown Prosecution Service. The club has suspended him. club pending the result of the judicial process,the statement read.
- FCI Levadia II vs. Flora II Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Kauno Žalgiris II vs. Panevėžys II Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Qatar vs. Croatia Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Schrems vs. Haitzendorf Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Mils vs. Prutz / Serfaus Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM