Sunview Group Bhd landed the RM93.83mil agreement through LSS TPG Sdn Bhd which is a subsidiary of Advancecon Holdings Bhd to build an 26MW large-scale solar photovoltaic (LSSPV) plant located in Kuala Langsat, Selangor.
The solar photovoltaic solution provider stated in a statement that this contract covers the complete array of services that range from preliminary stages, engineering and management and consultancy , procurement of PV panels and other equipment, earthworks, civil work and the ancillary works, as well as the testing of and commissioning.
The construction work is scheduled to begin between February 2023 and November 30th of 2023.The new contract is the first contract for the Group as a public entity, and it will allow us to capitalize on our long-standing track record and our experienced management and technical team to stay competitive on the market and increase the size of our orderbook.
Moving forward, we will promote Malaysia's progress toward the adoption of renewable energy through providing an one-stop solution centre for companies and individuals who are looking to use solar power as a alternative energy source,said Sunview CEO Ong Hang Ping.He said to slot game online mega888.
- Waa Banjul Football vs. Warriors Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- Falcons vs. Banjul Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- GAMTEL vs. Hawks Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- St. Jakob Rosental vs. Köttmannsdorf Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:30 PM
- FK Liepaja vs. Super Nova Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM