The Cambodian Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology has urged users to make use of water in a limited manner especially in remote rural areas, far from water sources. They cited a decrease in the amount of rainfall expected next year as when compared to 2022.
Temperatures could reach 39 degrees Celsius prior to the anticipated mid-May commencement in the season of rain. In a Dec. 22 announcement the ministry predicted the possibility of unusual light-to-medium showers from March to April and through the start to the dry season with a high chance of strong winds and thunderstorms.
Despite the rainy weather the amount of rainfall could "not suffice to meet the immediate requirements" of the population according to the ministry noting that the rainy season could be beginning earlier in coastal and lowland regions in the week leading up to May 1,report by best sportsbook in the world.
In January the minimum and maximum temperatures for the Central Lowland Provinces is expected at between 18C and 29C with 15-17C within areas like the Dangrek Mountains and the northeastern plateau. In February and March, temperatures typically be in the 20-33C range. They will then rise to 24-36C in April , with temperatures up to 39C.
- Waa Banjul Football vs. Warriors Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- Falcons vs. Banjul Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- GAMTEL vs. Hawks Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- St. Jakob Rosental vs. Köttmannsdorf Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:30 PM
- FK Liepaja vs. Super Nova Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM