Gerakan Tanah Air has identified 17 seats in parliament in Johor that the coalition hopes to compete in the general elections, Malay rights coalition's deputy chairman pro-tem Mukhriz Mahathir said.
He claimed that all 17 seats are Malay-majority including Pagoh that has been owned by Perikatan Nasional chairman and former prime minister Muhyiddin Yassin. There are 26 seats in the parliamentary system in Johor,online slot casino malaysia stated.
Mukhriz stated that her list of GTA candidates will be completed by tomorrow and released on November 2. Of course we are determined to offer candidates, but we're not just doing it just for enjoyment, he said. We know that we're in for a fight against established parties in Johor like Umno.
Mukhriz, president of Pejuang Mukhriz, who is president of Pejuang, came to officially launch Johor's GTA's electoral machinery on the day. GTA could be looking to challenge 120 seats in the parliamentary elections. The coalition comprises Pejuang, the national Indian Muslim Alliance Party (Iman), Parti Bumiputera Perkasa Malaysia (Putra) and Parti Barisan Jemaah Islamiah Se-Malaysia (Berjasa).
- FCI Levadia II vs. Flora II Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Kauno Žalgiris II vs. Panevėžys II Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Qatar vs. Croatia Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Schrems vs. Haitzendorf Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Mils vs. Prutz / Serfaus Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
In the case of several coalitions refusing to join GTA, Mukhriz said this could be because they have already completed their seat allocation. So when we talk about political cooperation, there are bound to be seats that they will have to give up for other coalitions. So that could be one motivation, Mukhriz said.