The High Court here has adjourned the former prime minister Najib Razak's 1MDB criminal trial until Nov 21 due to the absence of his chief defence counsel and a few witnesses from the prosecution.
The deputy Public prosecutor Ahmad Akram Gharib informed the court that the prosecution tried to convince five people to appear in court today but they were not able to show up on very short notice.
The two are out of Malaysia He said that, without giving details about who they were. The attorney Rahmat Mohamed Hazlan informed in court Najib's principal lawyer, Shafee Abdullah, was in medical leave until the close of this week. He was unable to conduct cross-examination with The Edge Media Group chairman Tong Kooi Ong today,said by most trusted online slots 2022.
Justice Collin Lawrence Sequerah ordered the hearing to go on next week. Najib is being investigated on 25 counts of fraud and laundering over the alleged 1MDB funds totalling RM2.28 billion that he deposited into the AmBank account between the month of February between February 2011 and December 2014. Three witnesses have testified since the trial began on August 28 2019.
- FCI Levadia II vs. Flora II Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Kauno Žalgiris II vs. Panevėžys II Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Qatar vs. Croatia Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Schrems vs. Haitzendorf Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Mils vs. Prutz / Serfaus Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM