The ministry of home is looking into claims of Israel's spy agency Mossad is behind the kidnapping of an Palestinian within Kuala Lumpur last month. The minister in interim Hamzah Zainudin said the ministry will take action should the report that Mossad agents were in Malaysia is true.
He also said that the admission of foreigners into the country was continuously monitored and measures could be taken against anyone with no valid identification. If we believe they should be detained, we'll take appropriate action, Sinar Harian quoted him as saying.
Today, the New Straits Times reported that an Palestinian citizen was taken hostage during an "snatch-and-grab" operation on September 28. The victim, who was a programmers, said to have been assaulted as he was taken to a residence on the suburbs of Kuala Lumpur, where he was blindfolded and pinned to the chair. The suspect was then questioned about matters connected to the Hamas organization and its armoured wing, Qassam Brigades, the daily published.
The Palestinian man was then saved by the police. The report also stated that Mossad employed locals to aid the Zionist regime in locating Hamas supporters in Malaysia but left no trace that it was involved,reported by online casino malaysia website.
- FCI Levadia II vs. Flora II Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Kauno Žalgiris II vs. Panevėžys II Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Qatar vs. Croatia Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Schrems vs. Haitzendorf Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM
- Mils vs. Prutz / Serfaus Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 08 - 16:00 PM