The flow of traffic was reported to be relatively smooth across all major expressways and highways with only minor congestion at several hotspots, as of 9pm this evening.
The amount of traffic on all expressways and highways was significantly higher today when city dwellers made their way to their hometowns in anticipation of the Christmas celebration coming up tomorrow,said by trusted online slot malaysia.
As is the norm during holidays some seem to have taken advantage of the occasion to go home and spend time with their family members because of the school holidays and the long weekend. An Malaysian Highway Authority (LLM) spokesperson confirmed that traffic congestion was observed along the north-bound PLUS Expressway from Bidor to Gopeng and from Alor Pongsu to Sungai Bakap.
He also said that for traffic heading South the congestion was noted starting from Bukit Tagar, to Bukit Beruntung. Senawang up to Simpang Ampat and from Kempas to Pasir Gudang. The flow of traffic on the Kuala Lumpur-Karak Highway as well as East Coast Expressway 1 and 2 was smooth in both directions, according to Bernama when he was contacted this evening.
- Waa Banjul Football vs. Warriors Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- Falcons vs. Banjul Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- GAMTEL vs. Hawks Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- St. Jakob Rosental vs. Köttmannsdorf Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:30 PM
- FK Liepaja vs. Super Nova Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
In the meantime, a trip of Bernama at the Sungai Besi, Jalan Duta and Gombak toll plazas that are the primary access and exit points to the city, was a breeze of traffic flow.