Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag claims he is not able to comprehend the change in Jadon's mental and physical health after the forward was transferred to the Netherlands to train on his own in a different location from the main team.
According by online betting,United are currently in Spain during a mid-season camp, but Ten Hag advised Sancho not to participate with the team, instead working with the coach's that the manager trusts from the Netherlands.
Sancho 22 was playing so well, so what's the cause of his slump? And what is his outlook in the future?
What HAS TEN HAG said about SCHO?
Ten Hag has been asked if Sancho will return to the main United squad this week as they prepare to play their EFL Cup tie with Burnley on 21 December. However, Ten Hag was not able to provide any positive news.
- Waa Banjul Football vs. Warriors Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- Falcons vs. Banjul Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- GAMTEL vs. Hawks Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
- St. Jakob Rosental vs. Köttmannsdorf Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:30 PM
- FK Liepaja vs. Super Nova Predictions & Betting Tips on Jun 09 - 16:00 PM
I doubt he'll be returning this week, not at all according to the Dutch boss told me. We'd like to have him back as soon as we can however I am unable to give an estimate of when this will occur. There are times when there is a problem which affect your mood and fitness. There was a decline in quality and you aren't sure the reason behind it or what's the reason. We are currently doing to see if we can get him back to his former self. It's a blend of mental and physical.